The earth: "I am different from the others, you know."


The sky: " I like different."


The earth: " But my kind of different becomes a part of you once you bite into it."


The sky: "I am very hungry."


Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Kathy, a godsend

We first met on Triond. It was when Spirit was cavorting around like a lunatic and starting terrible trouble. Kathy was always so grounded and good. At the time, I didn't notice her much. I was living the crazed life and stealing energy from the boys.

As triond faded into the past, I kept in contact with Kathy. Over time, I started to write more and really find my true calling. Kathy and I talked of things on occasion and that is when I realized what I must do. I asked her questions and she guided me through the wilderness of freelancing. Then, she let me go. I have been fighting through the underbrush and finding small victories along the way. I am not where I want to be, but I am enjoying the journey.

Kathy is a godsend.

No comments:

Post a Comment