The earth: "I am different from the others, you know."


The sky: " I like different."


The earth: " But my kind of different becomes a part of you once you bite into it."


The sky: "I am very hungry."


Monday, March 31, 2014

Here is the blade. Shall you run me through?

You have always been such an enigma. I have written story after story about you, never growing tired of your characters. You are Gavin, Pablo and you are Lawrence. I find your face in the entryway to my dreams.

Perhaps you shall be there for many years to come and I shall weave your substance into thousands of stories, poems and quotes, only time can show your fate in many dreams, many enchanted forests and in bellies of dark mechanical beasts.

If I should go away forever,you only have to say it. I will grant your wish. My stories will change and the vessels of the monster will purge themselves. In ace of your aching heart, I shall write some other scene-something that is a shadow of some other emotion in-related to you. I shall definitely go away into history as if I had never been formed.

But if you do not wish it, I will stay in the shadows while storms rage from within...my heart,my flesh and my soul is a sepulture for the death in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment