The earth: "I am different from the others, you know."


The sky: " I like different."


The earth: " But my kind of different becomes a part of you once you bite into it."


The sky: "I am very hungry."


Monday, October 21, 2013

Brad's Definition of a Werewolf ( comforting Sherrie)


I hesitate to publish the following because I don't know if it is all bs.  I will put it down anyway on the off chance it will help sometime in the future.

The werewolf is death itself in your imagination you embrace it in hopes that it will no longer scare you. You watch it devour others and somehow think you are safe from it by offering it a subtle pat.  Death will take some of those around you but it is not a savage beast.  Most will welcome him understanding at the time why they must leave. You may even reach out to death at some point but don't go before your time.  This is critical in good time he will come to you until then there are people that will need you despite your despair.

 

--Brad O'Neill

No comments:

Post a Comment